Recently, I've had more things to do than I can possibly seem to handle. So I've decided to take a step back and re-evaluate my goals and try to streamline everything that I'm trying to accomplish. Inspired by Esther, I'm making my rest of this year list and my 30 before 30 list --
This year:
1. Get married... and stay sane through the process
2. Have a flash application almost ready to bring to market
3. Continue to grow dotdot studios
4. Run a marathon with Team In Training on Oct 18.
5. Visit two new places/cities (Hawaii: Aug 14-23, San Francisco: Oct 16-21)
6. Start taking ballroom dance classes
30 before 30:
1. Get married
2. Have a product on the market
5. Learn the Viennese waltz
6. Explore Alaska and go dog-sledding
7. Learn to hula dance in Hawaii
8. Skydive
9. Drink wine in Napa Valley
11. Volunteer abroad for a month
12. Go to the Grand Canyon
13. See Rome
14. Roadtrip around New England
15. Go to Ireland
16. Be interviewed for a major publication
17. Get certified to scuba dive
18. Learn to paint well
19. Compete in a Pro-Am ballroom competition
20. Learn to cook gourmet meals
22. Buy a house (with Paul, of course)
24. Go on a missions trip abroad
25. Learn how to garden
26. Have a kick-ass office (building) for my company
27. Have both Paul and I work at dotdot studios full-time
28. Tour China
29. Go on a safari in Africa
Whew, that was a long list! That was a nice break - back to work now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment