1. materials for our escort cards
2. cake topper: below is the adorable packaging that the topper came in, I can't wait to post pics of the topper after the wedding!
RSVPs are slowly, but steadily coming in - we're at 55 "Yes" replies so far (hooray!). I can't wait to see all of our family and friends in one place in 45 days.
I'm really hoping that our wedding turns out beautifully, I love that so many elements of our wedding are custom handmade treasures including:
- cake topper (Ann Wood Handmade)
- my veil (Zoica Matei)
- my garter (Garters By Kristi)
- bridesmaid jewelry (Bosca Creative Jewelry)
(DIY by me with Paul & bridesmaids)
- invitations
- escort cards/table numbers
- programs
- guest book
- website ;)
Looks like the next big "to do's" on my list are...
- second wedding dress fitting
- bridal session on July 14
- put together escort cards and table name cards
- (finish) designing & then print wedding programs
No comments:
Post a Comment