Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wonderful Wedding

08.08.09 - what a perfectly wonderful day!!


I don't think we could've asked for a more perfect day.  I started off the day watching the sunrise on the balcony of our hotel suite at the W Perimeter.  It was a perfectly beautiful morning.  It felt so serene and peaceful just standing outside and soaking it all in.  I told myself then to make sure to just sit back and try and take in as much of the day as possible.  




Taken with my iPhone :)


The ceremony was beautiful.  I later found out that Paul had gotten sick just before he was to walk down the aisle - we think it was his nerves.  Our priest did a great job at making the ceremony interesting and enjoyable for even our non-Catholic family and friends.  Even Roxie got a mention in his homily :) 


Our big surprise for everyone at the end of our ceremony was a bagpiper.  When he walked in playing the bagpipes, some of our friends and family were moved to tears!  Yes!  Mission accomplished (for us).


  
Photo by Eugene Buchko (with Esther Lee Photography)


The reception was gorgeous as well!  When I first walked into the reception room I almost teared up - it was so beautiful.  Check out the centerpiece at the head table. 




Photo by Eugene Buchko (with Esther Lee Photography)


Our DJ, Joel Rabe of Lethal Rhythms did a fantastic job of keeping the reception fun, unique and memorable - the three adjectives that we gave him at our initial meeting to describe our ideal wedding.  


I hope you enjoyed the teaser photos - more to come in the next week or so.  In the meantime, I must give some props to my wonderful vendors :)


Reception venue: Villa Christina
Food & Bev: Villa Christina
Cake: Villa Christina
Videography: Wages Video
Florist: Anik Designs
DJ and Coordinator: Lethal Rhythms
Lighting: Party Over Here Productions
Vintage Car: Charisma Coach


Wedding Dress & Bridesmaids dresses: New Natalie's Bridals
Bridesmaids custom jewelry: Bosca Creative Jewelry
Custom handmade veil: Zoica Matei
Cake Topper: Ann Wood Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment