Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Visioning Board

The idea behind creating a visioning board is to begin manifesting your dreams into reality.  Now that I'm really starting to dig my heels into growing my company and enjoying life, I thought it was a good time to revisit that visioning board. 

A visioning board is essentially a collection of things that you want to have, become, or accomplish in your life.  Things can include: career, where you want to live, family, hobbies, etc.

Here is my virutal visioning board in progress:


photos from Porsche, Blue Escapes Diving, Flickr, Atlas

1. Porsche Carrera: my dream car.
2. Scuba Diving: Paul and I need to complete our open water certification. I can't wait to start scuba diving to see sea turtles and through ship wrecks.
3. Ballroom Dancing: I really need to get myself back into some ballroom classes. I can't wait to start competiting in some Pro-Am competitions
4. House in Chastain Park area: I plan on moving back closer to the Buckhead area of Atlanta in 4 to 5 years. My dream area to live in is the Chastain Park area.
5. Visit Antarctica
6. Start a NonProfit Organization: start a nonprofit benefiting a cause that I'm passionate about. Not sure what that is yet... arts & music, animal rescue, ....

No comments:

Post a Comment