Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rodriguez Wedding

Paul and I had the privilege of attending the wedding of two of our good friends yesterday - Nisha and Ernesto.  We met this awesome couple just over a year ago when Nisha and I both started going through RCIA (class at church to become Catholic) last September. 

The four of us have become great friends and their wedding was beautiful!  It was one of the most emotional weddings I've been to, I guess crying runs in their family (and friends)!



Beautiful ceremony in a beautiful church, Immaculate Heart of Mary. The two of them were just glowing in love. 


These are the programs that Nisha and I worked and crafted for two weekends. I must say... they turned out quite lovely :)


Wasn't their cake cute?! It was orange creamsicle - YUM!


Beautiful floral decor by Anik Designs


The reception was at Capozzi's in Decatur. The inside of the restaurant was adorable! I loved the warehouse, exposed ceiling look.
 

The first dance, they were so cute!


Here I am with the lovely bride, Nisha!


The newlywed shoe game!


They were havin' a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment